This is a live list of various things I want to experience, achieve or own in my life. I will be adding to it and (hopefully!) crossing things off as time goes by.
When I cross something off, I am leaving it up here, to remind me of all the wonderful things I have seen and done in my life.
I don’t ever expect to complete everything on this wish.This is basically a “wish list” and the various items on it are of varying importance and… well… likelihood. But, as a certain musical taught me years ago, “If you don’t have a dream, then how you gonna have a dream come true?”
- Read all of the physical books I own (sell or give away the ones I don’t intend on reading).
- Replace all of the physical books I own with good, preferably hard-cover copies (some exceptions).
- Pay off the mortgage on my apartment.
- Buy a house (3+ bedrooms).
- Ride a camel.
- Learn to sew.
- Make a My Little Pony boardgame.
- Pay off my HECS-HELP debt.
- Have a white Christmas.
- Travel to the U.S.
- Travel to Europe.
- Learn to play at least one song on the harmonica.
- Make some customised playsets for My Little Ponies.
Meet Stan Lee(Did this on Sunday, July 1 2012…most exciting moment of my life thus far!)
- Meed Jud Palmer.
- Die my hair a crazy (preferably pastel) colour.
- Marry the man I love and have a child.
- Wear a dress with a slit up one side (and feel good in it!)
- Attend some sort of event and assume a false identity for the night.
- Finish at least one of my ideas for a short story anthology.
- Have something I have written published.
- Drink cocktails in a fancy bar/lounge.
- Grow my collection to at least 100 ponies.
- Write a novel.
- Hit someone in the face with a cream pie and/or be hit in the face with a cream pie.